Vergokan products are certified by a variety of accredited institutions and are manufactured in accordance with industry standards and EC regulations. The Vergokan group’s galvanising (Vergo Galva) and coating (Vergo Coating) facilities are responsible for carrying out the various surface treatments. Depending on the chosen material and surface treatment, Vergokan offers systems that will support your project for over 20 years.
- Sendzimir galvanising (EN 10 346)
- Electro zinc plated (EN ISO 2081)
- Thermal or hot-dip galvanising (EN ISO 1461)
- Polyester powder coating (EN ISO 12944)
- Duplex system, a combination of hot-dip galvanising and powder coating (BPR 1197)
- Stainless steel 316 L / V4A and stainless steel 304 /V2A
Catalogue TECHNICAL INFO
Selection table : Type of Surface Treatments related to the Corrosion Class (C1-C5) and Risks per type of Environment (EN ISO 14713 – EN - ISO 12944)
Vergokan's Quality Assurance department evaluates the entire organisation. From the quality of the whole business process on the one hand, to the production process, on the other, from the raw materials to the end product. A qualified team of engineers is responsible for quality management. Vergokan was awarded ISO 9001 certification in 2003.