FP2S – Solar shelter from Atkore Vergokan
Discover the solar shelter FP2S: a brand-new product that protects your solar inverter from the elements. The Flat Pack 2 Shelter offers a solid, modular construction with a short assembly time.
- Durable and solid. The roof is in high-grade zinc magnesium and the construction consists of Atkore Unistrut profiles.
- Assembly time from flat pack to installation under 7 minutes.
- Modular construction with optimal price/quality balance.
- Optional add-ons available: joiners, protective roof supports and multiple mounting supports.
- Various versions available: singular, double or wall mounted.
- Increased fire safety, due to outside location of inverters.
- Space-saving inside the building.
- Cost-saving, because of the short assembly time.
The roof of the shelter is in zinc magnesium. Zinc magnesium is the sustainable choice for the future of our planet. It is highly durable and with lower CO2 emissions than competitive materials like hot-dip galvanizing. On top, this coating provides better corrosion resistance, a longer lifespan and improved aesthetics.
To find out all other product specifications and features, click here.
The FP2S is perfect for solar projects. It’s the ideal solution for everyone who is looking for a sturdy, durable shelter that protects every solar inverter against the elements.
Contact us today to learn more about this innovative new product and how it can benefit your project.